“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

On The Longest Night of the Year

"The candles are lit. Little sparks of light glimmering, promising hope as they flicker and shine.
I welcome the darkness of this the longest night
and willingly accept its gifts,
as I wait in anticipation for the sun to be reborn."



I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy solstice,
a cool yule, and a wonderful festive season!

Light the darkness with your shining selves!

Good health, peace, happiness and much joy to you all. - Susannah x

Image - Susannah Bec

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful. I think the thought of the longest night of the year is magical - something we so often forget when thinking about the shortest day of the year. I welcome the darkness too.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and happy new year.
xo

Susannah said...

Jennifer, may this coming year be one of the best ones yet for you. x

Morvah said...

Dear Susannah, thankyou for your sunshine, whatever time of year! Have a wonderful Christmas and a bright New Year ~ whatever 2012 brings, love will see us through M x

Susannah said...

Thank you so much Morvah. :-) Wishing you all good things! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails