“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe

Sunday, 26 February 2012

And then the Sun came out . . .

"The place to be happy is here, the time to be happy is now." - Robert Ingersoll

This week the sun came out and bought a little colour back to the world. So I decided to celebrate by donning some colour myself. . .

It was wonderful to see glimpses of a glorious blue sky. . .

Splashes of colour seemed to jump out at me wherever I went. . .

As always, I was entranced by the view from my sisters kitchen window. . .

and the towering treetops in her garden - look at that lovely blue sky!

And to see the snowdrops bought a leap of joy - Spring isn't far away!

I hope that you had a blue sky week too!

- Susannah
x

Thought of the week
"If you want to find joy, forget about winning and losing.
Life is a play, a game. Play it beautifully." - Osho

7 comments:

jabblog said...

The sun makes such a difference. I noticed we have snowdrops this week and the daffodils are nearly out. The days are drawing out and Spring is definitely on the way (and Summer with a hosepipe ban . . . )

Petra said...

we had a few sunny moments here, but also a few when it snowed again :( generally it is getting better, tho, bit by bit. can't wait for spring!!!

happy sunday

Mystic Meandering said...

Thank you for the colorful photos and lovely quotes. They lifted this heart this morning :) Love the kitchen window view. Life is a play, yes! Thank you... Christine

Barb said...

You had snowdrop clouds in the sky, too! I have a coat the color of your boa - when I wear it people always comment - I guess they can't miss me! It looks like spring there.

Ellen said...

What a beautiful blue sky. I love the colors in all your photos. Yes, spring is just about here now. Of course where I live, it's pretty much already here. I love this time of year!

Morvah said...

Lovely Susannah.. Pleased to see the Sun's shining again! M x

Jennifer Morrison said...

Whew - you're giving me hope! Roll on colour and spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails