“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe

Sunday 2 December 2012

Winter Walking - and the thoughts it brings . . .

Yesterday, we went for a walk around the village and I picked up my camera for the first time in ages. And in the crisp cold air of a new December, I realised how much I had missed sharing things here. So tentatively, slowly, I am venturing back into this space...

 
  
 "Whatever it is that pulls the pin, that hurls you past the boundaries of your own life into a brief and total beauty, even for a moment, it is enough."  -  Jeanette Winterson


I hope all is well in your world.
- Susannah x

Thought of the week
"A diamond was laying in the street covered with dirt. Many fools passed by. 
Someone who knew diamonds picked it up." - Kabir

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Susannah...I'm so happy to see you are back! I've missed you, and am looking forward to seeing more of you again :)

jabblog said...

Welcome back! I wondered where you'd got to. The air is so clear and crisp, like breathing sharp knives - wonderful.

Mystic Meandering said...

Yes, welcome back! Have missed you too! Have often wondered what happened to you - and if you were okay... Thank you for the lovely walk and quotes...

Malcolm said...

Welcome back. Have missed your posts!

iola said...

Welcome back! Will look forward to your Sunday posts!

Paul Andrew Russell said...

Hi Susannah,

I am so pleased to see you blogging again. :-)

Best Wishes,

Paul

Susannah said...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. It is much appreciated. :-)

Thank you. x

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you Susannah!

Susannah said...

Thanks Jennifer. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails