“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe

Monday 15 March 2010

Huge Sweeping Golden Beams

Today the Sun shone, huge sweeping golden beams - filling my room and leaving
no space for me inside. I put on my shoes and stepped outside,
just in time to join Spring as she arrived in my garden.


"We work with the stuff of the soul by means of the things of life." - Thomas Moore

"In the garden the door is always open into the holy." - May Sarton

"Let the mind be enlarged to the grandeur of the mysteries, and not the
mysteries contracted to the narrowness of the mind."
- Francis Bacon

6 comments:

Suz said...

I've missed you!
but don't tell me you actually have all these growings on in your garden! not fair!
I like all your photos! of you!

Susannah said...

All pictures were taken today! it was a glorious sunny day and so beautiful outside, I didn't realise that all these things were springing into life - wonderful!

(My pictures :-) Well you read my dilemma on my astrology blog - this is my solution. . . for now!) ;-)

Nice to see you here Suz - I hope all is well with you. x

Ann said...

I just loved all your photos. Lovely sunny day here today too. Nothing springing up yet though. Looking at your photos made me wistful.

Susannah said...

Hello Ann, well I am glad to hear you had sunshine even if Spring isn't quite springing! :-)

Thanks for dropping in. x

Ellen said...

Hi Susannah - your photos are just breathtaking. It's still so cold here in Missouri. Just a few little green sprouts are beginning to show.

I am confused because I just read your other Joy blog, an entry that I believe you did today about your inner choir. I tried to comment on it and it wouldn't go through. I went back to start over and the blog entry wasn't even there. Is it me, am I just losing my mind? Maybe I've been on the computer too long. Who knows!

Susannah said...

Hi Ellen, I am glad you enjoyed the photos, isn't it wonderful to see signs of Spring!

Sorry to have confused you over at Joy Frequencies! I must have been editing the post - I sometimes press publish and then read through and need to change something as it looks different on my actual blog than it does in the draft! lol

Your comment did get through though, so thank you and sorry again for the disappearing act! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails