“I’m going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.” — Elsie de Wolfe

Thursday 21 January 2010

Supposed to be Shopping

Well, I was supposed to be shopping but I had my camera with me and the surface of the supermarket car park was just begging me to take photos.
I just love the colour of that powdery cobalt blue on the ground!

Yes, before you ask, people WERE staring at me and wondering what on earth I was doing! :-)

Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways. - Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Color is such a gift and so many people miss it, preferring to think that it is only a matter of preference. I love the shot and will probably end up with lots of similar ones. But am certainly looking forward to the experience.

Elizabeth

Susannah said...

I'm glad to hear that you are a colour lover too. :-)

I am looking forward to your photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails